To celebrate the release of Spider-Man: No Way Home on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD on 13 April 2022, KICKS is giving you the chance to WIN 1 of 10 Spider-Man: No Way Home Projector Watches.
Sorry! This competition has now closed.
UNIVERSAL SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT AUSTRALIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN 1 OF 10 SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME PROJECTOR WATCHES
1. Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences at 12:01AM on Wednesday 13 April 2022 and closes at 11:59PM on Thursday 12 May 2022 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Sydney on the relevant date).
To enter, individuals must visit https://www.kicks.com.au/competition/win_1_of_10_spider_man_no_way_home_projector, input the requested details, provide an answer in 25 words or less to the question “tell us who the best Spider-Man actor is and why?” and submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question. The judging will take place at Level 30, 1 Market Street, Sydney commencing on 13 May 2022. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
9. The winners will be notified by email.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The best 10 valid entries as determined by the judges, will each win the prize of 1x Spider-Man: No Way Home Projector Watch valued at AUD$29.95 each.
12. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
13. If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. The total prize pool value is AUD$299.50.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost/s associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. The Promoter is Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 39 152 425 735) of Level 30 / 1 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000.