Bloodline: The Complete First Season [DVD]
The complete first series of the Netflix original drama created by brothers Glenn and Todd A. Kessler. The Rayburn family, headed by Robert and his wife Sally (Sam Shepard and Sissy Spacek), own and run a popular beachside hotel in Florida. As the couple prepare to celebrate 45 years of marriage with their loving children John (Kyle Chandler), Kevin (Norbert Leo Butz) and Meg (Linda Cardellini), they are somewhat shocked when their eldest son and outcast Danny (Ben Mendelsohn) returns, eager to wish his parents a happy anniversary. As the ever-suspicious Rayburns try to find out what has really brought the outlaw back to the family home, Danny threatens to reveal dark secrets that his beloved siblings have fought to hide...
|Actor||Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz, Jacinda Barrett, Jamie McShane, Enrique Murciano, Sissy Spacek, Brandon Larracuente, Taylor Rouviere, Sam Shepard|
|Running Time (mins)||700|
|Extras||Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.78|Dolby Digital|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?