Blumhouse's the Craft - Legacy [DVD]Release Date: 3/02/2021
Zoe Lister-Jones writes and directs this dark fantasy sequel to 'The Craft' (1996). When her mother moves in with her new boyfriend, Lily (Cailee Spaeny) is forced to move to a new town where she befriends a trio of outcasts that belong to a coven of teenage witches. Impressed by Lily's potential, Frankie (Gideon Adlon), Tabby (Lovie Simone) and Lourdes (Zoey Luna) invite her to become their fourth member. Together, they use their formidable powers to get revenge against their bullying peers, but their meddling has grave unintended consequences. The cast also includes David Duchovny, Michelle Monaghan and Nicholas Galitzine.
|Actor||Cailee Spaeny, Zoey Luna, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, David Duchovny, Michelle Monaghan, Nicholas Galitzine, Julian Grey, Charles Vandervaart, Fairuza Balk|
|Running Time (mins)||90|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?