Coming to America [Blu-ray]
1980s American comedy starring Eddie Murphy. African prince Akeem (Murphy) is dissatisfied with his luxurious life and unimpressed with the subservient bride his parents have chosen for him. So, along with his faithful manservant Semmi (Arsenio Hall), he travels to New York with hopes of finding the woman of his dreams. When he arrives, he takes a job in a burger bar, hoping to meet someone who will love him for himself and not his money. But despite his eagerness to learn the customs of this strange new land, the comic culture shocks keep coming thick and fast.
|Actor||Eddie Murphy, James Earl Jones, Arsenio Hall, Shari Headly, Madge Sinclair, Calvin Lockhart, John Amos, Allison Dean, Victoria Dillard, Felicia Taylor|
|Music||Nile Rodgers, Mark McKenzie|
|Running Time (mins)||112|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?