Dirt Music [DVD]
Georgie Jutland is restless. Living with her cray fisherman boyfriend, a local hero in their coastal village, and trying her best to be a stepmother to his young sons, she finds herself out of place. She catches outsider Lu Fox poaching from her partner's territory and the two are powerfully drawn to one another. But Lu is haunted by a tragic accident from his past, which had irrevocable consequences. In order to take control he feels he must separate from everyone, even Georgie, journeying to the remotest island. This is a film about the odds of breaking with the past, a love story about people stifled by grief or regret, whose dreams are lost and whose hopes have dried up. It's a story about the possibility and power of love.
|Actor||Kelly Macdonald, Garrett Hedlund, David Wenham, Aaron Pedersen, Dan Wyllie, Chris Haywood, Ava Caryofyllis, Jessica Niven, Syd Brisbane, George Mason|
|Based on||The novel by Tim Winton|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?