Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Box Set) [DVD]
All 16 episodes from the fourth season of the prequel to 'The Walking Dead'. Set in Los Angeles, California, the show follows the lives of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family, daughter Alicia (Alycia Debnam Carey) and her drug-addicted son Nick (Frank Dillane) and his lover Lucianan Galvez (Danay Garcia), as well as Victor Strand (Colman Domingo), during a zombie apocalypse. In this season the group seek refuge inside a baseball stadium but come under threat from a group of hostile survivors known as the Vultures. The episodes are: 'What's Your Story?', 'Another Day in the Diamond', 'Good Out Here', 'Buried', 'Laura', 'Just in Case', 'The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now', 'No One's Gone', 'People Like Us', 'Close Your Eyes', 'The Code', 'Weak', 'Blackjack', 'MM 54', 'I Lose People...' and '...I Lose Myself'.
|Actor||Kim Dickens, Alycia Debnam Carey, Frank Dillane, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Lennie James, Jenna Elfman, Maggie Grace, Kevin Zegers|
|Based on||'The Walking Dead' comic series by Robert Kirkman|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?