Hotel Transylvania (3D Edition) [Blu-ray]
Animated family comedy about a ghoulish five-star resort for the world's most famous monsters. Dracula (voiced by Adam Sandler) is the proprietor of Hotel Transylvania, a luxury hotel for monsters who need to relax and recover from their relentless persecution by human beings. To celebrate the 118th birthday of his daughter, Mavis (Selena Gomez), Dracula invites a roster of A-list monsters, including Frankenstein (Kevin James) and Murray the Mummy (Cee-Lo), to the hotel. But when 21-year-old human, Jonathan (Andy Samberg), turns up unexpectedly, Dracula must do all he can to prevent Mavis from falling in love with him.
|Running Time (mins)||91|
|Extras||Language(s): English, Spanish (Latin Am)|Interactive Menu|Dolby Digital 5.1 EX Commentary with Director Genndy Tartakovsky, Producer Michelle Murdocca, and Visual Effects Supervisor Daniel Kramer Goodnight Mr. Foot Prologue Cast (title TBD) Making the Hotel Progression Reels Genndy Blur Progression Reels Mavis Ventures Out Progression Reels Look of Picture 'Monster Remix' Music Video by Becky G Featuring will.i.am Making 'Problem (Monster Remix)'|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?