Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [DVD]Release Date: 24/03/2021
Kevin Smith writes, directs and stars in this US comedy. Shocked to discover that Miramax is planning a film adaptation of the comic book based on their lives, drug-dealing slackers Jay and Silent Bob (Jason Mewes and Smith) head off to Hollywood to sabotage the production. En route they become entangled with four beautiful jewel thieves and earn a reputation as fugitives from justice; and when they finally arrive, the two unlikely heroes set about taking over the lead roles themselves.
|Actor||Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Shannen Doherty, Eliza Dushku, Shannon Elizabeth, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Jason Lee, Ali Larter, Judd Nelson, Chris Rock, Seann William Scott, Jason Biggs, James Van der Beek, Joey Lauren Adams, Marc Blucas, Jamie Kennedy, Will Ferrell|
|Music||James L. Venable|
|Running Time (mins)||100|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?