John Wick: Chapter 2 [DVD]
Keanu Reeves reprises his role as the eponymous hitman in this action thriller sequel. In this instalment, John Wick is again coaxed out of retirement when Santino D'Antonio (Riccardo Scamarcio) calls in a debt and persuades the former hitman to kill his sister, Gianna (Claudia Gerini), in Rome. However, the tables are soon turned when Santino puts out a hit on Wick, a bounty his fellow assassins all over the world are only too happy to collect. The cast also includes Ian McShane, John Leguizamo, Laurence Fishburne, Common and Ruby Rose.
|Actor||Keanu Reeves, Common, Bridget Moynahan, Ian McShane, John Leguizamo, Lance Reddick, Laurence Fishburne, Ruby Rose, Thomas Sadoski, Riccardo Scamarcio, Peter Stormare, Claudia Gerini|
|Music||Tyler Bates, Joel J. Richard|
|Running Time (mins)||117|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2.40|Dolby Digital 5.1|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?