Julie & Julia [DVD]
Feelgood drama based on the memoirs of Julie Powell and Julia Child, starring Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Stanley Tucci, about the lives of two women and their passion for cooking. Julie (Streep) is a French cook who became famous through her cookery shows shown on American television in the 1960s and 1970s, while Julia (Adams) is a young American woman who in 2002 decided to attempt to cook all 524 recipes from Julie's cookbook, 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking', over the course of one year and chronicle it in an online blog. The intertwined stories of Julie and Julia show the parallels that exist in their very different lives.
|Actor||Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, Stanley Tucci, Chris Messina, Linda Emond, Helen Carey, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Jane Lynch, Joan Juliet Buck, Crystal Noelle, Vanessa Ferlito, Jillian Bach, George Bartenieff|
|Based on||The memoirs of Julie Powell and Julia Child|
|Running Time (mins)||123|
|Extras||Language(s): Italian, Spanish (Castilian), English, Portuguese|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.78|Dolby Digital 5.1 Commentary with Writer/Director Nora Ephron|Secret Ingredients: Creating Julie and Julia|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?