Killing Eve: Season Three [DVD]
All eight episodes from the third season of the British drama in which two women find themselves tangled in a deadly web of obsession. In this season, assassin Villanelle (Jodie Comer) goes back to her roots to settle an old score, and Eve (Sandra Oh) adjusts to her new civilian life while trying to patch things up with Niko (Owen McDonnell). The episodes are: 'Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey', 'Management Sucks', 'Meetings Have Biscuits', 'Still Got It', 'Are You from Pinner?', 'End of Game', 'Beautiful Monster' and 'Are You Leading Or Am I?'.
|Actor||Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer, Fiona Shaw, Kim Bodnia, Sean Delaney, Owen McDonnell, Yuli Lagodinsky, Gemma Whelan, Turlough Convery, Harriet Walter|
|Based on||The 'Villanelle' series of novels by Luke Jennings|
|Subtitles||Subtitled in Parts|
|Extras||Language(s): English, French|Subtitles: English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?