Labyrinth (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Download) [UHD]
Family-oriented fantasy featuring a host of incredible characters from muppet-man Jim Henson's creature workshop. Suburban girl Sarah (Jennifer Connelly) is forced against her will to babysit her baby brother, and wishes for the goblins to come and take him away. When this wish unexpectedly comes true, the Goblin King (David Bowie) tells Sarah that she can rescue her brother only by negotiating the labyrinth which leads to the Goblin Castle. Left with no choice, Sarah sets out on a dangerous adventure in a land where nothing is what it seems.
|Actor||David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly, Toby Froud, Shelley Thompson, Christopher Malcolm, Natalie Finland, Brian Henson, Shari Weiser, Ron Mueck, Rob Mills|
|Based on||A story by Dennis Less and Jim Henson|
|Running Time (mins)||101|
|Extras||Language(s): Indonesian / Bahasa, Korean, Thai, Spanish (Latin Am), Chinese (Mandarin Traditional), English, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Mandarin Simplified), English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Ita|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2.39|DTS 5.1|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?