Last Tango in Halifax: Series 5 [DVD]
All four episodes from the fifth series of the BBC drama starring Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid as an ageing man and woman who rediscover the feelings they once had for each other. Widowed 70-somethings Alan Buttershaw (Jacobi) and Celia Dawson (Reid) became reacquainted after their respective grandsons created Facebook accounts for them and rekindled the love they shared almost 60 years previous. In this series, Alan begins working part-time in the local supermarket to keep busy, to Celia's dismay. Meanwhile, the couple receive an unexpected visitor when Alan's brother Ted (Timothy West) arrives from New Zealand, while Gillian (Nicola Walker) struggles to cope with life on the farm.
|Actor||Anne Reid, Derek Jacobi, Sarah Lancashire, Nicola Walker, Tony Gardner, Josh Bolt, Louis Greatorex, Paul Copley, Ronni Ancona, Jonathan Halliwell, Timothy West|
|Running Time (mins)||228|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?