NCIS: The Eleventh Season [DVD]
All 24 episodes from the eleventh season of the US crime drama following the exploits of the Naval Criminal Investigation Service, led by Special Agent Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon). In this season, the team discover they are being targeted by a group of terrorists and the re-emergence of an old threat takes them to New Orleans. The episodes are: 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot', 'Past, Present and Future', 'Under the Radar', 'Anonymous Was a Woman', 'Once a Crook', 'Oil and Water', 'Better Angels', 'Alibi', 'Gut Check', 'Devil's Triad', 'Homesick', 'Kill Chain', 'Double Back', 'Monsters and Men', 'Bulletproof', 'Dressed to Kill', 'Rock and a Hard Place', 'Crescent City: Part 1', 'Crescent City: Part 2', 'Page Not Found', 'Alleged', 'Shooter', 'The Admiral's Daughter' and 'Honor Thy Father'.
|Actor||Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Sean Murray, Cote de Pablo, Brian Dietzen, Rocky Carroll, Joe Spano, Colin Hanks|
|Running Time (mins)||983|
|Extras||Language(s): No|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.78|Dolby Surround|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?