Pixels (3D Edition with 2D Edition) [Blu-ray]
Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Josh Gad and Peter Dinklage star in this part-animated comedy directed by Chris Columbus. Back in 1982, NASA sent a time capsule into space containing an insight into life on Earth including the video games Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Space Invaders. Now, the aliens who received this information seemingly misinterpreted the message as an act of war and created their own versions of the video games to attack and invade Earth. Previously ridiculed for their obsession with the games, it is now left to the President of the United States Will Cooper (James) and his childhood friends Sam Brenner (Sandler), Ludlow Lamonsoff (Gad) and Eddie Plant (Dinklage) to use their gaming skills to save the world from giant, man-eating, pixelated figures.
|Actor||Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Monaghan, Sean Bean, Ashley Benson, Josh Gad, Jane Krakowski, Brian Cox, Lainie Kazan|
|Running Time (mins)||106|
|Extras||Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2.40|Dolby Digital 5.1|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?