Rugrats Go Wild [DVD]
Another feature-length adventure with the little people of the rugs but this time they team-up with another wild family, the Thornberries. The two Pickles families decide to take a very special family holiday, but take a detour when they become shipwrecked on a deserted tropical island. Also on the island are the famous Thornberrys and the babies team-up with Eliza Thornberry, who can talk to animals, much to the consternation of Spike the dog (voiced by Bruce Willis). Much madness and mayhem, rugrats style, ensue.
|Director||Norton Virgien, John Eng|
|Running Time (mins)||77|
|Extras||Anamorphic (16:9)|Language(s): English, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Catalan|Subtitles: English, European Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Hebrew|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2.35|Dolby Digital 5.1 Behind the Scenes|Bonus Footage|Deleted Scenes|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?