Saw IV [DVD]
"Two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm and Agent Perez, help veteran Detective Hoffman sift through Jigsaw's latest grizzly game of victims and piece together the puzzle."
|Actor||Tobin Bell, Costas Mandylor, Scott Patterson, Justin Louis, Donnie Wahlberg, Angus Macfadyen, Betsy Russell, Athena Karkanis, Shawnee Smith, Bahar Soomekh, Lyriq Bent|
|Director||Darren Lynn Bousman|
|Running Time (mins)||91|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.85|Dolby Digital 5.1 Uncut version of the film featuring additional footage not seen in cinemas|Audio commentary by director Darren Lynn Bousman and actor Lyriq Bent|Audio commentary by producers Oren Koules and Mark Burg and executive producers Peter Block and Jason Constantine|"The Traps of Saw IV" - behind-the-scenes featurette on making of the movie|2 additional behind-the-scenes featurettes|Never-before-seen deleted scene|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?