Gnomeo and Juliet/Sherlock Gnomes [DVD]
Double bill of animated comedy adventures featuring the voice talents of Michael Caine, James McAvoy, Emily Blunt and Patrick Stewart. In 'Gnomeo and Juliet' (2011) Shakespeare's timeless story of doomed love is transposed to the surprisingly hazardous world of the suburban garden as lovestruck gnomes Gnomeo (voice of McAvoy) and Juliet (Blunt) find themselves caught up in a feud between the next-door neighbours to whom they belong. Can they find a way to be together despite the many everyday garden obstacles that seem to stand in their way? In the sequel, 'Sherlock Gnomes' (2018), when a number of gnomes suddenly disappear, Gnomeo and Juliet recruit detective Sherlock Gnomes (Johnny Depp) and his sidekick Gnome Watson (Chiwetel Ejiofor) to help solve the mystery. Setting out on an epic adventure, the courageous gnomes must go to extreme lengths to find their friends and bring them home safely.
|Director||Kelly Asbury, John Stevenson|
|Music||Chris Bacon, James Newton Howard, Elton John|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?