The Frankenstein Chronicles: Series 2 [DVD]
All six episodes from the second series of the TV drama set in 19th century London. Sean Bean stars as Inspector John Marlott who is tasked with investigating a spate of recent crimes in the capital by Home Secretary Sir Robert Peel (Tom Ward). His findings lead him to believe the prime suspect to be a scientist trying to reanimate the dead with his search becoming a race against time to prevent more lives from being claimed. In this series, John escapes from Bethlem aiming to have his revenge and attempts to lay low by taking on a new identity. The episodes are: 'Prodigal Son', 'Not John Marlott', 'Seeing the Dead', 'Little Boy Lost', 'The Marriage of Heaven and Hell' and 'Bride of Frankenstein'.
|Actor||Sean Bean, Vanessa Kirby, Tom Ward, Richie Campbell, Ryan Sampson, Eloise Smith, Frank Blake, Paul Kennedy, Maeve Dermody, Laurence Fox|
|Running Time (mins)||265|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?