The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society [DVD]
Historical drama directed by Mike Newell. Based on the novel by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer, the film follows Juliet Ashton (Lily James), a journalist who forms a strong bond with members of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society as she writes a book about their experiences during World War II. As she gets to know the islanders better, Juliet begins to form lifelong friendships as she learns about life on Guernsey during its Nazi occupation in the war. The cast also includes Michiel Huisman, Matthew Goode and Jessica Brown Findlay.
|Actor||Lily James, Michiel Huisman, Glen Powell, Jessica Brown Findlay, Katherine Parkinson, Matthew Goode, Tom Courtenay, Penelope Wilton|
|Based on||The novel by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer|
|Running Time (mins)||119|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English|Subtitles: English|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.85|Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0 Documentaries: 'The History Behind the Film: The Occupation of Guernsey'; 'Book to Screen'|Interviews: Cast and crew interviews|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?