The Host [DVD]
Andrew Niccol directs this science fiction romance adapted from the novel by Stephenie Meyer, creator of 'The Twilight Saga'. An alien race has begun colonising Earth by taking over human bodies and erasing their minds and memories and only a small band of survivors remain who are working to protect themselves from extinction. One of them is Melanie Stryder (Saoirse Ronan), who, when out on a search for food, meets another human being named Jared Howe (Max Irons) and it isn't long before they begin to develop feelings for one another. However, when Melanie is taken by the alien species and is made host to one of their own, it seems all hope is lost. That is, until Melanie's mind begins to fight back against her new inhabitor and her human emotions and memories ignite some empathy in the alien parasite.
|Actor||Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, William Hurt, Max Irons, Jake Abel, Frances Fisher, Boyd Holbrook, Chandler Canterbury, Andrea Frankle, Scott Lawrence, Tatanka Means|
|Based on||The novel by Stephenie Meyer|
|Running Time (mins)||125|
|Extras||Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2.35|Dolby Digital 5.1|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?