The Kill Team [DVD]
From two-time Academy Award nominated director, Dan Krauss, comes a war thriller based on dramatic true events.
Specialist Andrew Briggman (Nat Wolff) is an ambitious young soldier, whose quiet temperament and naive demeanour set him apart from his platoon. Everything changes when he meets his new squad leader, Sergeant Deeks (Alexander Skarsgård), a natural born soldier. Andrew immediately falls under Deeks's spell, but when a young Afghan farmer is killed under questionable circumstances, Andrew's admiration for Deeks becomes increasingly tainted. Trapped between his conscience and his survival when members of his platoon carry out a murderous scheme in the desolate wasteland of Southern Afghanistan, Andrew must face off against his once friends, ultimately forced to make an impossible split-second decision that will change him forever.
|Actor||Nat Wolff, Alexander Skarsgård, Adam Long, Jonathan Whitesell, Brian Marc, Osy Ikhile, Rob Morrow, Anna Francolini, Elham Ehsas, Tunji Kasim|
|Music||Zacarías M. de la Riva|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to dispatch all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard delivery ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked delivery ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority delivery ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?