The Little Rascals/The Little Rascals Save the Day [DVD]
Collection of two family comedy films based on the 1920s silent film and the 1930s talkie series featuring Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Darla, Stymie, Porky and Petey the dog. In 'The Little Rascals' (1994) the group get up to all sorts of trouble when their clubhouse is destroyed and their prized go-kart is stolen by some local bullies which prevents them from winning the big race. In 'The Little Rascals Save the Day' (2014), the rascals are working together to raise the money needed to save their grandma (Doris Robert)'s bakery, but their improvised fundraising schemes are largely unsuccessful. It seems like their only hope is to enter a local talent competition...
|Actor||Travis Tedford, Bug Hall, Brittany Ashton Holmes, Kevin Jamal Woods, Zachary Mabry, Ross Bagley, Sam Saletta, Blake Jeremy Collins, Blake McIver Ewing, Jordan Warkol, Doris Roberts, Greg Germann, Jet Jurgensmeyer, Drew Justice, Connor Berry, Isaiah Fredericks, Camden Gray, Eden Wood, Grant Palmer, Chase Vacnin, Rio Mangini|
|Music||William Ross, Chris Hajian|
|Extras||Language(s): English|Interactive Menu|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?