The Truman Show [Blu-ray]
Peter Weir directs this comedy drama starring Jim Carrey as Truman Burbank, a man with a seemingly idyllic lifestyle, a secure job, a loving family and a peaceful home. Yet, unbeknownst to him, his entire existence has been one long television programme, the people around him Hollywood actors, the town a massive studio set, the whole show orchestrated by a visionary director (Ed Harris). As the truth begins to dawn on Truman, he resolves to break free, no matter the consequences for the programme's ratings.
|Actor||Jim Carrey, Laura Linney, Noah Emmerich, Natascha McElhone, Holland Taylor, Ed Harris, Brian Delate, Blair Slater, Peter Krause, Heidi Schanz|
|Running Time (mins)||103|
|Extras||Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.78 How's It Going To End? The Making of The Truman Show, Part l|How's It Going To End? The Making of The Truman Show, Part ll|Faux Finishing, The Visual Effects of The Truman Show|4 Deleted Scenes|Photo Gallery|2 Theatrical Trailers HD|2 TV Spots|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?