We're Going On a Bear Hunt [DVD]
Joanna Harrison and Robin Shaw direct this hand-drawn animation featuring the voice talents of Pam Ferris, Olivia Colman and Mark Williams. Based on the children's book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury, the story follows the adventures of a family who one day decide to go on an expedition to find bears. Working together, they battle their way through freezing snowstorms, sticky mud and dense forests as they set out on their quest. Trouble is not far away however, as when two of the gang become detached from the group and get lost, the rest must do their best to find them.
|Director||Joanna Harrison, Robin Shaw|
|Based on||The book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury|
|Extras||Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:1.85|Dolby Digital|
Australia Post have provided the below updates on the current network delivery status:
• Productivity across Australia Post network is down 25%, due to COVID-19 measures and cleanliness programs (social distancing, single person loose trailer unloads, temperature checks on staff etc).
• Increase in returns due to workplace delivery address not being updated to home.
• Domestic air freight capacity has been severely restricted and the same trend across all domestic routes
Actions that Australia Post have put in place to work through this high volume period:
• AusPost Contact Centre calls are up 28% (with 20,000 cases open) - please be patient.
• Average of 3,500 known 'closed-addresses' incorrectly listed as the receiving address, are being corrected per day.
We seek your understanding and tolerance of freight delays with the Australia Post service as we all work together through these unique challenges faced by the eCommerce boom that have resulted from the unprecedented market conditions brought on by Covid-19 responses.
Our customer support team are experiencing high volumes of freight enquiries and are working overtime to provide timely responses, however we are experiencing lengthy delays in responses from Australia Post. We ask that you consider an increased tolerance in freight enquiry lodgements with our team during this period.
At Kicks.com.au, we endeavour to ship all items ordered before 12:00 AEDT (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account here.
Standard Shipping ($1.97) - 2 to 6 business days
Tracked Shipping ($6.25) - 2 to 6 business days
Priority Shipping ($8.25) - 1 to 4 business days
For detailed delivery timelines, please visit Australia Post.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?